Ori EMBERS - 'JUST NATURAL' - Soy Candle with Wooden Wicks
Light up Ori EMBERS 'JUST NATURAL' and imagine you're sitting by an bonfire roasting marshmallows!
Bonfires remind me of the summertime!
Every weekend my friends and I would gather drift wood and build a roaring bonfire by the lake. As the fire died down a maze of glowing Embers would be left weaving paths through the bonfire.
I would gaze for hours following these paths and imagining the adventures of the creatures that appeared from the charred wood and embers!
Enjoy the ambient light, the light crackling of the wooden wick with 'Just Natural' unscented candles!
Ori EMBERS brings the bonfire to you when you can't get to the bonfire!
Ori - EMBERS lids come in 3 different colours
- Please let me know what Coloured Lid you want!
- After adding Ori-EMBERS - 'JUST NATURAL' to your cart -->
- Simply type your Colour preference (RED / Yellow / Black) into the Special instructions for seller box
Did you know that our wooden wicks are organic?
- Our Wooden Wicks are Organic
- The wood is Non-toxic and Eco-Friendly
- The wood is sourced from FSC - certified mills in the USA
- The wooden wick creates a fast burn pool which is excellent for hot throw of essential oils
- The wooden wick is easy to light, but may take more than 1 attempt, just like real wood in a bonfire!
- There is no smoking while burning
- There is no mushrooming or carbon build up and they produce little debris
- Listen carefully and you will hear a soft crackling!
If you have never owned a Soy wax candle before, here are a Few Fascinating Facts!
- Let the Soy wax candle burn until a full pool of wax reaches the glass of the container to prevent tunneling. This will take approximated 1 hour.
- Ori EMBERS uses 100% non GMO soy wax, grown in the USA.
- Soy wax candles burn much slower than Paraffin wax which comes from petroleum, coal or oil shale.
- Soy candles burn clean and the organic Wooden Wicks are non-toxic which produce little debris or soot.
- Soy wax is a soft wax and the texture may change while burning. It is normal to see lumps or an oily surface. This will not affect the candle!
- Soy wax burns at a lower temperature than paraffin wax. A larger melting pool of wax will develop which allows the scent of the essential oils to fill the air without burning away.
- A true Soy wax candle can develop frost. This is normal. Keeping the candle away from direct sunlight, florescent lighting and let the candle cool before putting on the lid will prevent frosting.
- Soy wax candle burn much longer than paraffin wax candles.
Burn time: small candle 83g / 3oz
15 plus hours burn time!
2 hours per session
Burn time: medium candle 185g / 6.5oz
30 plus hours burn time!
2 hours per session
The Best Scent Throw
- A scented candle has a cold throw when the candle is not lite and a hot throw when the candle is lite.
- The hot throw of Ori Embers is approximated 8 to 10 inches. The smell will not be overwhelming but pleasant!
How to care for a Wooden Wick
- A 1/4 inch wick will produce a nice flame
- When lighting the Wooden Wick make sure to light the base of the wood and not just the top, otherwise the flame may burn out!
- If the flame is too large, trim the wick to 1/4 inch so it will not melt the wax too quickly.
- If the flame is too small, pour off some wax so you don't produce a hole or tunnel. Less scent will be released if the flame is too small.
100% Natural Ingredients
Soy Wax: non GMO
Reusable Mason Jar
100% Ingrédients naturels
Cire Soya : non OMG
Pot 'Mason' réutilisable