PAW PROTECTION WAX - 100% Natural Ingredients
Wax Protection for your Dog’s
Your Dog's Paws are incredibly smooth and sensitive. Their pads become dry rough when their pads contact ice & salt, hot pavement, gravel rocks, and sand.
Ori's - Paw Protection Wax coats the paw with Beeswax which provides a protective layer.
We use 100% natural and organic oils to help soften and protect their paws.
How to Use Paw Protection Wax on your Dog's Paws
- Apply to your dog's pads before going out for a walk.
- If your Dog has really dry pads you can apply after each walk to help to heal the dryness.
- Paw Protection Wax can also be used on dry Noses!
- We use food grade & organic ingredients so the Paw Wax is lickable!
Why use Paw Protection Wax on your Dog's ?
- Salt and Chemicals
- Ice build-up
- Sand and sand burn
- Hot pavement
- Rough terrain
- Can reduce effects of contact with allergens, like grass, pollen, or mold
- Can also be used on dry noses!
Food Grade Ingredients & Lickable!
- Beeswax forms a protective barrier against the environment which helps to retain moisture and reduce dryness
- Raw Virgin Coconut oil is an excellent skin softener
- Hemp seed oil is rich in omega -3 & 6
- Avocado oil has amazing moisturizing properties
2 Sizes for Big Paws or Little Paws (Travel Size)!
100% Natural Ingredients
- Unrefined Beeswax (Cera alba)* - Québec
- Raw Virgin Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera)*/** – Phillipines
- Hemp seed oil - (Cannabis Sativa)* - Cold Pressed
- Avocado oil (Persea Gratissima)* - Extraction: Centrifuge -New Zealand
- Elderberry extract (Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract) (Natural preservative)
- Tocopherol (Vit. E) (from non GMO sunflower oil)
100% Ingrédients naturels
- Cire d'abeilles non-raffinée - (Cera alba)* - Québec
- Huile de noix de coco vierge crue (Cocos nucifera)*/** – Phillipines
- Huile de chanvre - non raffiné & presée à froid (Cannabis Sativa)*
- Huile d’avocat - Extraction: Centrifuge (Persea Gratissima)* - New Zealand
- Extrait de sureau (Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract)
- Tocopherol (Vit. E) (provient d'huile de tournesol non-OMG)