Our commitment to the Environment and Well Being
- Ori's products are handmade in small batches.
- We use only 100% natural ingredients.
- Our essential oils are natural, organic or wild crafted.
- Our flavours are 100% organic.
- Our plastic containers are made from recycled plastics, PET & PP and are considered to be safe.
- Ori's products are made WITHOUT, toxic chemicals or hormone disruptors, no, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, petroleum, petrochemicals, synthetic preservatives, fragrance or colour.
- Ori's products are not tested on animals. To the best of our knowledge none of our suppliers products are tested on animals.
Safety & Precautions for essential oils
Many of Ori's products are scented with essential oils formulated for adult skin and NOT for children or pregnant women. Please read the list of ingredients on each product page description.
However, many of Ori's LiP Butters are flavoured with organic flavourings and are perfectly safe for children.
If you are buying for a child, if you are pregnant or just want to know more about essential oils, please consult the safety guidelines for essential oils as outlined by
Essential Oil Safety Information
The following is an Excerpt and the full article can be found on Tisserand.com
- As essential oils are highly concentrated, it is important not to exceed the number of recommended drops.
- Essential oils should never be taken internally without seeking the advice of a professional practitioner.
- With all essential oils, even when diluted, contact with sensitive areas such as the eyes should be avoided. If however oil does get into the eyes, wash them immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
Bergamot essential oil should not be used before exposure to the sun or a sunbed.
- Lemongrass, Citronella, May Chang and tea-tree should not be used on children under two years old or on sensitive skin.
- When massaging children under 6 years old, no more than 2 drops of essential oil per 10mls (two teaspoons) of vegetable oil or lotion blending base should be used, and no more than 2 drops of essential oil should be added to their bath or vaporiser.
- Essential oils, even when diluted, should be used with caution on children under two years old.
- All pure essential oils should be kept out of reach of children. If a child accidentally swallows any essential oil, seek urgent medical attention.
- If you have a skin condition, are pregnant, have epilepsy or asthma, are on a course of treatment with prescribed medication, or are in any doubt about any condition you may have, it is important that you seek the advice of a doctor or suitable practitioner before using pure essential oils.
Dirty Dozen Endocrine Disruptors
Ori's products are formulated WITHOUT toxic chemicals or hormone disrupters.According to The Environmental Working Group the following chemicals should be avoided.
According to the Epilepsy Society, UK, these essential oils are not recommended for people who have epilepsy.
For Educational purposes only
© 2016 All Rights Reserved. This site offers health, wellness, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.