If you have never owned a Soy wax candle before, here are a few interesting facts!
- Let the Soy wax candle burn until a full pool of wax reaches the glass of the container to prevent tunneling. This will take approximated 1 hour.
- Ori EMBERS uses 100% non GMO soy wax, grown in the USA.
- Soy wax candles burn much slower than Paraffin wax which comes from petroleum, coal or oil shale.
- Soy candles burn clean and the organic Wooden Wicks are non-toxic which produce little debris or soot.
- Soy wax is a soft wax and the texture may change while burning. It is normal to see lumps or an oily surface. This will not affect the candle!
- Soy wax burns at a lower temperature than paraffin wax. A larger melting pool of wax will develop which allows the scent of the essential oils to fill the air without burning away.
- A true Soy wax candle can develop frost. This is normal. Keeping the candle away from direct sunlight, florescent lighting and let the candle cool before putting on the lid will prevent frosting.
- Soy wax candle burn much longer than paraffin wax candles.
Burn time: small candle 83g / 3oz
15 plus hours burn time!
2 hours per session
Burn time: medium candle 185g / 6.5oz
30 plus hours burn time!
2 hours per session
The Best Scent Throw
- A scented candle has a cold throw when the candle is not lite and a hot throw when the candle is lite.
- The hot throw of Ori Embers is approximated 8 to 10 inches. The smell will not be overwhelming but pleasant!
- A 1/4 inch wick will produce a nice flame
- When lighting the Wooden Wick make sure to light the base of the wood and not just the top, otherwise the flame may burn out!
- If the flame is too large, trim the wick to 1/4 inch so it will not melt the wax too quickly.
- If the flame is too small, pour off some wax so you don't produce a hole or tunnel. Less scent will be released if the flame is too small.
Buy Ori Embers candles!
Ori EMBERS - 'LAVENDER FIELDS'
Ori EMBERS 'JUST NATURAL'
Ori EMBERS 'PIKNIK'
← Back to News