This peppermint has been growing under LED lights during the winter months in Montréal and is doing very well!
Health Benefits of Mint
- Improves Digestion
- Relieves Headaches & Nausea
- Freshens Breath - put a drop under your tongue!
- Freshens Air - add to an aromatherapy diffuser or plant spritzer or burn Ori EMBERS - 'MIGHTY MINT' - Soy Candle with Wooden Wicks
- Clears congestion - nose - throat & lungs
- Natural stimulant
- Good antiseptic
- Anti-pruritic - stops itching
- Cools chapped LiPs and is used in Ori's 'PEPPERMINT & ROSEMARY w/ Macadamia Nut Oil' - LiP Balm
- Repels insects and is used in Ori's 'PIKNIK' - Insect Repellent
There are many species of the Mint Plant!
It is estimated that the Mint family has approximately 13 - 18 species.
The most common are peppermint and spearmint.
Traditionally the Cuban Mojito is made with spearmint and not mint!